Costs for Foundation Repair in Fairfield, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of foundation repair in Fairfield, but it will not get them an exact number. Fairfield foundation repair costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for foundation repair in Fairfield is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for foundation repair in the Jefferson county ranged from $3,133.00 to $5,428.00.
Estimates for foundation repair change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Fairfield foundation repair estimates from local professionals.
Fairfield Foundation Repair Estimate Breakdown
- Average Fairfield hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Fairfield.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Fairfield Foundation Repair Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Fairfield law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $513.60-$642.00 to Fairfield foundation repair estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Fairfield area as well. Homeowners usually compare Fairfield foundation repair with Bessemer, AL Foundation Repair, Pleasant Grove, AL Foundation Repair and Foundation Repair in Birmingham, AL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 11, 2020