Costs for Furnace Replacement in Scott, LA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of furnace replacement in Scott, but it will not get them an exact number. Scott furnace replacement costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for furnace replacement in Scott is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for furnace replacement in the Lafayette Parish county ranged from $1,455.00 to $1,775.00.
Estimates for furnace replacement change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Scott furnace replacement estimates from local professionals.
Scott Furnace Replacement Estimate Breakdown
- Average Scott hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1,455.00 to $1,775.00 per furnace.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Scott.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Scott Furnace Replacement Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Louisiana sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Scott law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $193.80-$242.25 to Scott furnace replacement estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Scott area as well. Homeowners usually compare Scott furnace replacement with Lafayette, LA Furnace Replacement, Broussard, LA Furnace Replacement and Carencro, LA Furnace Replacement in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 18, 2020