Costs for Geothermal Heating in Marlborough, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of geothermal heating in Marlborough, but it will not get them an exact number. Marlborough geothermal heating costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for geothermal heating in Marlborough is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for geothermal heating in the Hartford county ranged from $1,627.00 to $2,049.00.
Estimates for geothermal heating change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Marlborough geothermal heating estimates from local professionals.
Marlborough Geothermal Heating Estimate Breakdown
- Average Marlborough hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Marlborough.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Marlborough Geothermal Heating Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Marlborough law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $220.56-$275.70 to Marlborough geothermal heating estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Marlborough area as well. Homeowners usually compare Marlborough geothermal heating with Colchester, CT Geothermal Heating, Columbia, CT Geothermal Heating and Cromwell, CT Geothermal Heating in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 13, 2019