Costs for Grout Cleaning in Palm Beach, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of grout cleaning in Palm Beach, but it will not get them an exact number. Palm Beach grout cleaning costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for grout cleaning in Palm Beach is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for grout cleaning in the Palm Beach county ranged from $1,129.00 to $2,355.00.
Estimates for grout cleaning change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Palm Beach grout cleaning estimates from local professionals.
Palm Beach Grout Cleaning Estimate Breakdown
- Average Palm Beach hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Palm Beach.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Palm Beach Grout Cleaning Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Palm Beach law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $209.04-$261.30 to Palm Beach grout cleaning estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Palm Beach area as well. Homeowners usually compare Palm Beach grout cleaning with West Palm Beach, FL Grout Cleaning, North Palm Beach, FL Grout Cleaning and Grout Cleaning around Palm Beach Gardens, FL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 22, 2019