Costs for Handicap Ramps in Godfrey, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of handicap ramps in Godfrey, but it will not get them an exact number. Godfrey handicap ramps costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for handicap ramps in Godfrey is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for handicap ramps in the Madison county ranged from $2,955.00 to $16,551.00.
Estimates for handicap ramps change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Godfrey handicap ramps estimates from local professionals.
Godfrey Handicap Ramps Estimate Breakdown
- Average Godfrey hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Godfrey.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Godfrey Handicap Ramps Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Godfrey law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,042.44-$1,303.05 to Godfrey handicap ramps estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Godfrey area as well. Homeowners usually compare Godfrey handicap ramps with Alton, IL Handicap Ramps, Bethalto, IL Handicap Ramps and East Alton, IL Handicap Ramps in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 10, 2019