Costs for Handicap Ramps in Myrtle Beach, SC
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of handicap ramps in Myrtle Beach, but it will not get them an exact number. Myrtle Beach handicap ramps costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for handicap ramps in Myrtle Beach is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for handicap ramps in the Horry county ranged from $2,399.00 to $13,436.00.
Estimates for handicap ramps change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Myrtle Beach handicap ramps estimates from local professionals.
Myrtle Beach Handicap Ramps Estimate Breakdown
- Average Myrtle Beach hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Myrtle Beach.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Myrtle Beach Handicap Ramps Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- South Carolina sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Myrtle Beach law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $846.36-$1,057.95 to Myrtle Beach handicap ramps estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Myrtle Beach area as well. Homeowners usually compare Myrtle Beach handicap ramps with Handicap Ramps around Conway, SC, Little River, SC Handicap Ramps and Handicap Ramps near Murrells Inlet, SC in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 21, 2020