Costs for Hardwood Flooring Installation in Bel Air, MD
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring installation in Bel Air, but it will not get them an exact number. Bel Air hardwood flooring installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring installation in Bel Air is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring installation in the Harford county ranged from $9,299.00 to $11,543.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Bel Air hardwood flooring installation estimates from local professionals.
Bel Air Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Bel Air hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Bel Air.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Bel Air Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Maryland sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Bel Air law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,250.52-$1,563.15 to Bel Air hardwood flooring installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Bel Air area as well. Homeowners usually compare Bel Air hardwood flooring installation with Aberdeen, MD Hardwood Flooring Installation, Edgewood Hardwood Flooring Installation and Fallston, MD Hardwood Flooring Installation in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 3, 2019