Costs for Hardwood Flooring Installation in Birmingham, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring installation in Birmingham, but it will not get them an exact number. Birmingham hardwood flooring installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring installation in Birmingham is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring installation in the Jefferson county ranged from $9,785.00 to $12,166.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Birmingham hardwood flooring installation estimates from local professionals.
Birmingham Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Birmingham hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Birmingham.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Birmingham Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Birmingham law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,317.00-$1,646.25 to Birmingham hardwood flooring installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Birmingham area as well. Homeowners usually compare Birmingham hardwood flooring installation with Hardwood Flooring Installation near Fairfield, AL, Hardwood Flooring Installation in Fultondale and Gardendale, AL Hardwood Flooring Installation in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 15, 2020