Costs for Hardwood Flooring Installation in Conover, NC
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring installation in Conover, but it will not get them an exact number. Conover hardwood flooring installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring installation in Conover is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring installation in the Catawba county ranged from $9,469.00 to $11,796.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Conover hardwood flooring installation estimates from local professionals.
Conover Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Conover hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Conover.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Conover Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- North Carolina sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Conover law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,275.84-$1,594.80 to Conover hardwood flooring installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Conover area as well. Homeowners usually compare Conover hardwood flooring installation with Hardwood Flooring Installation near Hickory, NC and Hardwood Flooring Installation around Newton in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 19, 2019