Costs for Hardwood Flooring Installation in Gloucester City, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring installation in Gloucester City, but it will not get them an exact number. Gloucester City hardwood flooring installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring installation in Gloucester City is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring installation in the Camden county ranged from $9,945.00 to $12,316.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Gloucester City hardwood flooring installation estimates from local professionals.
Gloucester City Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Gloucester City hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Gloucester City.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Gloucester City Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Gloucester City law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,335.60-$1,669.50 to Gloucester City hardwood flooring installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Gloucester City area as well. Homeowners usually compare Gloucester City hardwood flooring installation with Audubon, NJ Hardwood Flooring Installation, Barrington, NJ Hardwood Flooring Installation and Hardwood Flooring Installation around Bellmawr, NJ in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 29, 2019