Costs for Hardwood Flooring Installation in Harvard, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring installation in Harvard, but it will not get them an exact number. Harvard hardwood flooring installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring installation in Harvard is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring installation in the Worcester county ranged from $10,289.00 to $12,760.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Harvard hardwood flooring installation estimates from local professionals.
Harvard Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Harvard hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Harvard.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Harvard Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Harvard law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,382.88-$1,728.60 to Harvard hardwood flooring installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Harvard area as well. Homeowners usually compare Harvard hardwood flooring installation with Hardwood Flooring Installation near Acton, Boxborough Hardwood Flooring Installation and Clinton, MA Hardwood Flooring Installation in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 2, 2019