Costs for Hardwood Flooring Installation in Independence, KS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring installation in Independence, but it will not get them an exact number. Independence hardwood flooring installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring installation in Independence is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2022 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring installation in the Montgomery county ranged from $8,979.00 to $11,175.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Independence hardwood flooring installation estimates from local professionals.
Independence Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Independence hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Independence.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Independence Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Kansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Independence law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,209.24-$1,511.55 to Independence hardwood flooring installation estimates.
Last Update: Mar 22, 2022