Costs for Hardwood Flooring Installation in Long Beach, MS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring installation in Long Beach, but it will not get them an exact number. Long Beach hardwood flooring installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring installation in Long Beach is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring installation in the Harrison county ranged from $8,916.00 to $11,113.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Long Beach hardwood flooring installation estimates from local professionals.
Long Beach Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Long Beach hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Long Beach.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Long Beach Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Mississippi sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Long Beach law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,201.68-$1,502.10 to Long Beach hardwood flooring installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Long Beach area as well. Homeowners usually compare Long Beach hardwood flooring installation with Gulfport, MS Hardwood Flooring Installation in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 23, 2020