Costs for Hardwood Flooring Installation in Melbourne, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring installation in Melbourne, but it will not get them an exact number. Melbourne hardwood flooring installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring installation in Melbourne is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring installation in the Brevard county ranged from $8,749.00 to $10,903.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Melbourne hardwood flooring installation estimates from local professionals.
Melbourne Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Melbourne hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Melbourne.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Melbourne Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Melbourne law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,179.12-$1,473.90 to Melbourne hardwood flooring installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Melbourne area as well. Homeowners usually compare Melbourne hardwood flooring installation with Hardwood Flooring Installation around Palm Bay, FL and Satellite Beach, FL Hardwood Flooring Installation in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 6, 2020