Costs for Hardwood Flooring Installation in Monticello, AR
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring installation in Monticello, but it will not get them an exact number. Monticello hardwood flooring installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring installation in Monticello is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring installation in the Drew county ranged from $8,972.00 to $11,190.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Monticello hardwood flooring installation estimates from local professionals.
Monticello Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Monticello hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Monticello.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Monticello Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arkansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Monticello law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,209.72-$1,512.15 to Monticello hardwood flooring installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Monticello area as well. Homeowners usually compare Monticello hardwood flooring installation with Hardwood Flooring Installation in Warren in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 8, 2018