Costs for Hardwood Flooring Installation in Palmer, AK
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring installation in Palmer, but it will not get them an exact number. Palmer hardwood flooring installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring installation in Palmer is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring installation in the Matanuska-Susitna Borough county ranged from $11,791.00 to $14,503.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Palmer hardwood flooring installation estimates from local professionals.
Palmer Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Palmer hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $9.00 to $12.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Palmer.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Palmer Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alaska sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Palmer law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,577.64-$1,972.05 to Palmer hardwood flooring installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Palmer area as well. Homeowners usually compare Palmer hardwood flooring installation with Hardwood Flooring Installation in Anchorage, AK and Hardwood Flooring Installation in Wasilla, AK in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 16, 2019