Costs for Hardwood Flooring Installation in Seneca, SC
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring installation in Seneca, but it will not get them an exact number. Seneca hardwood flooring installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring installation in Seneca is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring installation in the Oconee county ranged from $9,815.00 to $12,218.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Seneca hardwood flooring installation estimates from local professionals.
Seneca Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Seneca hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Seneca.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Seneca Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- South Carolina sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Seneca law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,321.92-$1,652.40 to Seneca hardwood flooring installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Seneca area as well. Homeowners usually compare Seneca hardwood flooring installation with Hardwood Flooring Installation near Clemson in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 14, 2019