Costs for Hardwood Flooring Installation in Stoughton, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring installation in Stoughton, but it will not get them an exact number. Stoughton hardwood flooring installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring installation in Stoughton is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring installation in the Norfolk county ranged from $11,019.00 to $13,619.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Stoughton hardwood flooring installation estimates from local professionals.
Stoughton Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Stoughton hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $9.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Stoughton.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Stoughton Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Stoughton law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,478.28-$1,847.85 to Stoughton hardwood flooring installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Stoughton area as well. Homeowners usually compare Stoughton hardwood flooring installation with Hardwood Flooring Installation in Abington, Hardwood Flooring Installation around Braintree and Hardwood Flooring Installation in Brockton, MA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 27, 2020