Costs for Hardwood Flooring Installation in Waynesboro, PA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring installation in Waynesboro, but it will not get them an exact number. Waynesboro hardwood flooring installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring installation in Waynesboro is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring installation in the Franklin county ranged from $9,903.00 to $12,302.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Waynesboro hardwood flooring installation estimates from local professionals.
Waynesboro Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Waynesboro hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Waynesboro.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Waynesboro Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Pennsylvania sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Waynesboro law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,332.24-$1,665.30 to Waynesboro hardwood flooring installation estimates.
Last Update: Sep 3, 2019