Costs for Hardwood Flooring Installation in Woodlyn, PA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring installation in Woodlyn, but it will not get them an exact number. Woodlyn hardwood flooring installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring installation in Woodlyn is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring installation in the Delaware county ranged from $10,865.00 to $13,440.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Woodlyn hardwood flooring installation estimates from local professionals.
Woodlyn Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Woodlyn hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $9.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Woodlyn.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Woodlyn Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Pennsylvania sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Woodlyn law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,458.24-$1,822.80 to Woodlyn hardwood flooring installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Woodlyn area as well. Homeowners usually compare Woodlyn hardwood flooring installation with Hardwood Flooring Installation in Claymont, DE, Paulsboro, NJ Hardwood Flooring Installation and Hardwood Flooring Installation in Ardmore, PA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 29, 2019