Costs for Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Alpine, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring refinishing in Alpine, but it will not get them an exact number. Alpine hardwood flooring refinishing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring refinishing in Alpine is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring refinishing in the San Diego county ranged from $4,204.00 to $4,582.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring refinishing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Alpine hardwood flooring refinishing estimates from local professionals.
Alpine Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Alpine hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Alpine.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Alpine Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Alpine law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $527.16-$658.95 to Alpine hardwood flooring refinishing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Alpine area as well. Homeowners usually compare Alpine hardwood flooring refinishing with Hardwood Flooring Refinishing near Jamul, CA and El Cajon, CA Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 3, 2019