Costs for Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Auburn, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring refinishing in Auburn, but it will not get them an exact number. Auburn hardwood flooring refinishing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring refinishing in Auburn is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring refinishing in the Barrow county ranged from $3,534.00 to $3,854.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring refinishing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Auburn hardwood flooring refinishing estimates from local professionals.
Auburn Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Auburn hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Auburn.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Auburn Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Auburn law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $443.28-$554.10 to Auburn hardwood flooring refinishing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Auburn area as well. Homeowners usually compare Auburn hardwood flooring refinishing with Dacula Hardwood Flooring Refinishing and Hardwood Flooring Refinishing around Winder, GA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 5, 2019