Costs for Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Barberton, OH
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring refinishing in Barberton, but it will not get them an exact number. Barberton hardwood flooring refinishing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring refinishing in Barberton is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring refinishing in the Summit county ranged from $4,298.00 to $4,685.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring refinishing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Barberton hardwood flooring refinishing estimates from local professionals.
Barberton Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Barberton hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Barberton.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Barberton Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Ohio sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Barberton law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $538.92-$673.65 to Barberton hardwood flooring refinishing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Barberton area as well. Homeowners usually compare Barberton hardwood flooring refinishing with Hardwood Flooring Refinishing around Wadsworth, Hardwood Flooring Refinishing near Akron and Canal Fulton Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 3, 2019