Costs for Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Belmont, NC
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring refinishing in Belmont, but it will not get them an exact number. Belmont hardwood flooring refinishing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring refinishing in Belmont is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2022 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring refinishing in the Gaston county ranged from $3,582.00 to $3,908.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring refinishing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Belmont hardwood flooring refinishing estimates from local professionals.
Belmont Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Belmont hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Belmont.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Belmont Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- North Carolina sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Belmont law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $449.40-$561.75 to Belmont hardwood flooring refinishing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Belmont area as well. Homeowners usually compare Belmont hardwood flooring refinishing with Gastonia, NC Hardwood Flooring Refinishing and Hardwood Flooring Refinishing near Mount Holly in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 1, 2022