Costs for Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Crown Point, IN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring refinishing in Crown Point, but it will not get them an exact number. Crown Point hardwood flooring refinishing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring refinishing in Crown Point is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring refinishing in the Lake county ranged from $4,400.00 to $4,796.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring refinishing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Crown Point hardwood flooring refinishing estimates from local professionals.
Crown Point Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Crown Point hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Crown Point.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Crown Point Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Indiana sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Crown Point law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $551.76-$689.70 to Crown Point hardwood flooring refinishing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Crown Point area as well. Homeowners usually compare Crown Point hardwood flooring refinishing with Cedar Lake Hardwood Flooring Refinishing, Dyer, IN Hardwood Flooring Refinishing and Griffith, IN Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 5, 2019