Costs for Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Euclid, OH
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring refinishing in Euclid, but it will not get them an exact number. Euclid hardwood flooring refinishing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring refinishing in Euclid is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring refinishing in the Cuyahoga county ranged from $4,068.00 to $4,434.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring refinishing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Euclid hardwood flooring refinishing estimates from local professionals.
Euclid Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Euclid hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Euclid.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Euclid Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Ohio sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Euclid law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $510.12-$637.65 to Euclid hardwood flooring refinishing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Euclid area as well. Homeowners usually compare Euclid hardwood flooring refinishing with Hardwood Flooring Refinishing near Wickliffe, OH, Hardwood Flooring Refinishing near Willoughby, OH and Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Eastlake, OH in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 5, 2019