Costs for Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Farmington, MO
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring refinishing in Farmington, but it will not get them an exact number. Farmington hardwood flooring refinishing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring refinishing in Farmington is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring refinishing in the St Francois county ranged from $3,499.00 to $3,816.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring refinishing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Farmington hardwood flooring refinishing estimates from local professionals.
Farmington Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Farmington hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Farmington.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Farmington Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Missouri sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Farmington law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $438.84-$548.55 to Farmington hardwood flooring refinishing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Farmington area as well. Homeowners usually compare Farmington hardwood flooring refinishing with Hardwood Flooring Refinishing around Park Hills in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 29, 2019