Costs for Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Gilbert, AZ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring refinishing in Gilbert, but it will not get them an exact number. Gilbert hardwood flooring refinishing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring refinishing in Gilbert is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring refinishing in the Maricopa county ranged from $3,869.00 to $4,219.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring refinishing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Gilbert hardwood flooring refinishing estimates from local professionals.
Gilbert Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Gilbert hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Gilbert.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Gilbert Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arizona sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Gilbert law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $485.28-$606.60 to Gilbert hardwood flooring refinishing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Gilbert area as well. Homeowners usually compare Gilbert hardwood flooring refinishing with Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Mesa, AZ and Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Chandler in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 3, 2020