Costs for Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Irving, TX
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring refinishing in Irving, but it will not get them an exact number. Irving hardwood flooring refinishing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring refinishing in Irving is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring refinishing in the Dallas county ranged from $3,490.00 to $3,807.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring refinishing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Irving hardwood flooring refinishing estimates from local professionals.
Irving Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Irving hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Irving.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Irving Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Texas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Irving law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $437.76-$547.20 to Irving hardwood flooring refinishing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Irving area as well. Homeowners usually compare Irving hardwood flooring refinishing with Hardwood Flooring Refinishing around Carrollton, Hardwood Flooring Refinishing around Coppell and Bedford, TX Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 30, 2020