Costs for Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Kalamazoo, MI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring refinishing in Kalamazoo, but it will not get them an exact number. Kalamazoo hardwood flooring refinishing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring refinishing in Kalamazoo is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring refinishing in the Kalamazoo county ranged from $3,989.00 to $4,349.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring refinishing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Kalamazoo hardwood flooring refinishing estimates from local professionals.
Kalamazoo Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Kalamazoo hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Kalamazoo.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Kalamazoo Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Michigan sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Kalamazoo law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $500.28-$625.35 to Kalamazoo hardwood flooring refinishing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Kalamazoo area as well. Homeowners usually compare Kalamazoo hardwood flooring refinishing with Portage Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 10, 2019