Costs for Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Mcallen, TX
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring refinishing in Mcallen, but it will not get them an exact number. Mcallen hardwood flooring refinishing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring refinishing in Mcallen is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring refinishing in the Hidalgo county ranged from $3,284.00 to $3,583.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring refinishing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Mcallen hardwood flooring refinishing estimates from local professionals.
Mcallen Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Mcallen hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Mcallen.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Mcallen Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Texas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Mcallen law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $411.96-$514.95 to Mcallen hardwood flooring refinishing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Mcallen area as well. Homeowners usually compare Mcallen hardwood flooring refinishing with Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Alamo, Hardwood Flooring Refinishing around Edinburg and Hidalgo Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 17, 2019