Costs for Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Monrovia, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring refinishing in Monrovia, but it will not get them an exact number. Monrovia hardwood flooring refinishing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring refinishing in Monrovia is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring refinishing in the Los Angeles county ranged from $4,255.00 to $4,638.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring refinishing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Monrovia hardwood flooring refinishing estimates from local professionals.
Monrovia Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Monrovia hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Monrovia.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Monrovia Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Monrovia law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $533.52-$666.90 to Monrovia hardwood flooring refinishing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Monrovia area as well. Homeowners usually compare Monrovia hardwood flooring refinishing with Arcadia, CA Hardwood Flooring Refinishing, Hardwood Flooring Refinishing near Azusa, CA and Hardwood Flooring Refinishing near Baldwin Park, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 22, 2018