Costs for Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Montevallo, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring refinishing in Montevallo, but it will not get them an exact number. Montevallo hardwood flooring refinishing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring refinishing in Montevallo is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring refinishing in the Shelby county ranged from $3,528.00 to $3,848.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring refinishing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Montevallo hardwood flooring refinishing estimates from local professionals.
Montevallo Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Montevallo hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Montevallo.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Montevallo Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Montevallo law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $442.56-$553.20 to Montevallo hardwood flooring refinishing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Montevallo area as well. Homeowners usually compare Montevallo hardwood flooring refinishing with Alabaster, AL Hardwood Flooring Refinishing and Calera Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 14, 2019