Costs for Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Mount Pleasant, IA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring refinishing in Mount Pleasant, but it will not get them an exact number. Mount Pleasant hardwood flooring refinishing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring refinishing in Mount Pleasant is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring refinishing in the Henry county ranged from $4,103.00 to $4,473.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring refinishing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Mount Pleasant hardwood flooring refinishing estimates from local professionals.
Mount Pleasant Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Mount Pleasant hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Mount Pleasant.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Mount Pleasant Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Iowa sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Mount Pleasant law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $514.56-$643.20 to Mount Pleasant hardwood flooring refinishing estimates.
Last Update: Feb 18, 2020