Costs for Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in North Little Rock, AR
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring refinishing in North Little Rock, but it will not get them an exact number. North Little Rock hardwood flooring refinishing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring refinishing in North Little Rock is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring refinishing in the Pulaski county ranged from $3,622.00 to $3,951.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring refinishing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in North Little Rock hardwood flooring refinishing estimates from local professionals.
North Little Rock Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimate Breakdown
- Average North Little Rock hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in North Little Rock.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
North Little Rock Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arkansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by North Little Rock law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $454.32-$567.90 to North Little Rock hardwood flooring refinishing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the North Little Rock area as well. Homeowners usually compare North Little Rock hardwood flooring refinishing with Hardwood Flooring Refinishing around Jacksonville, Sherwood, AR Hardwood Flooring Refinishing and Little Rock Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 5, 2018