Costs for Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Oregon, WI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring refinishing in Oregon, but it will not get them an exact number. Oregon hardwood flooring refinishing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring refinishing in Oregon is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring refinishing in the Dane county ranged from $4,059.00 to $4,426.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring refinishing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Oregon hardwood flooring refinishing estimates from local professionals.
Oregon Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Oregon hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Oregon.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Oregon Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Wisconsin sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Oregon law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $509.04-$636.30 to Oregon hardwood flooring refinishing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Oregon area as well. Homeowners usually compare Oregon hardwood flooring refinishing with Stoughton, WI Hardwood Flooring Refinishing and Verona, WI Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 5, 2019