Costs for Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Saint Clairsville, OH
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring refinishing in Saint Clairsville, but it will not get them an exact number. Saint Clairsville hardwood flooring refinishing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring refinishing in Saint Clairsville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring refinishing in the Belmont county ranged from $3,875.00 to $4,225.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring refinishing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Saint Clairsville hardwood flooring refinishing estimates from local professionals.
Saint Clairsville Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Saint Clairsville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Saint Clairsville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Saint Clairsville Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Ohio sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Saint Clairsville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $486.00-$607.50 to Saint Clairsville hardwood flooring refinishing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Saint Clairsville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Saint Clairsville hardwood flooring refinishing with Martins Ferry, OH Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 15, 2019