Costs for Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Tuskegee, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring refinishing in Tuskegee, but it will not get them an exact number. Tuskegee hardwood flooring refinishing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring refinishing in Tuskegee is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring refinishing in the Macon county ranged from $3,605.00 to $3,933.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring refinishing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Tuskegee hardwood flooring refinishing estimates from local professionals.
Tuskegee Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Tuskegee hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Tuskegee.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Tuskegee Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Tuskegee law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $452.28-$565.35 to Tuskegee hardwood flooring refinishing estimates.
Last Update: Feb 22, 2019