Costs for Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Union City, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring refinishing in Union City, but it will not get them an exact number. Union City hardwood flooring refinishing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring refinishing in Union City is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring refinishing in the Fulton county ranged from $3,864.00 to $4,215.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring refinishing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Union City hardwood flooring refinishing estimates from local professionals.
Union City Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Union City hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Union City.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Union City Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Union City law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $484.68-$605.85 to Union City hardwood flooring refinishing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Union City area as well. Homeowners usually compare Union City hardwood flooring refinishing with Hardwood Flooring Refinishing near Fairburn, GA, Riverdale, GA Hardwood Flooring Refinishing and Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Tyrone, GA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 30, 2018