Costs for Hardwood Flooring Repair in Hilliard, OH
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring repair in Hilliard, but it will not get them an exact number. Hilliard hardwood flooring repair costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring repair in Hilliard is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring repair in the Franklin county ranged from $286.00 to $315.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring repair change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Hilliard hardwood flooring repair estimates from local professionals.
Hilliard Hardwood Flooring Repair Estimate Breakdown
- Average Hilliard hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $286.00 to $315.00 per repair.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Hilliard.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Hilliard Hardwood Flooring Repair Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Ohio sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Hilliard law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $36.00-$45.00 to Hilliard hardwood flooring repair estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Hilliard area as well. Homeowners usually compare Hilliard hardwood flooring repair with Dublin, OH Hardwood Flooring Repair, Powell, OH Hardwood Flooring Repair and Columbus Hardwood Flooring Repair in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 3, 2019