Costs for Hardwood Flooring Repair in Moss Point, MS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring repair in Moss Point, but it will not get them an exact number. Moss Point hardwood flooring repair costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring repair in Moss Point is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring repair in the Jackson county ranged from $254.00 to $281.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring repair change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Moss Point hardwood flooring repair estimates from local professionals.
Moss Point Hardwood Flooring Repair Estimate Breakdown
- Average Moss Point hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $254.00 to $281.00 per repair.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Moss Point.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Moss Point Hardwood Flooring Repair Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Mississippi sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Moss Point law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $32.04-$40.05 to Moss Point hardwood flooring repair estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Moss Point area as well. Homeowners usually compare Moss Point hardwood flooring repair with Hardwood Flooring Repair around Gautier and Hardwood Flooring Repair in Pascagoula in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 3, 2019