Costs for Hardwood Floors in Andalusia, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Andalusia, but it will not get them an exact number. Andalusia hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Andalusia is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Covington county ranged from $9,374.00 to $11,689.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Andalusia hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Andalusia Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Andalusia hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Andalusia.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Andalusia Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Andalusia law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,263.72-$1,579.65 to Andalusia hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Andalusia area as well. Homeowners usually compare Andalusia hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors around Opp in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 14, 2020