Costs for Hardwood Floors in Anoka, MN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Anoka, but it will not get them an exact number. Anoka hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Anoka is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Anoka county ranged from $9,718.00 to $12,035.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Anoka hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Anoka Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Anoka hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Anoka.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Anoka Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Minnesota sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Anoka law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,305.12-$1,631.40 to Anoka hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Anoka area as well. Homeowners usually compare Anoka hardwood floors with Andover Hardwood Floors, Hardwood Floors in Champlin and Hardwood Floors near Rogers in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 3, 2019