Costs for Hardwood Floors in Atlanta, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Atlanta, but it will not get them an exact number. Atlanta hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Atlanta is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Fulton county ranged from $9,587.00 to $11,925.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Atlanta hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Atlanta Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Atlanta hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Atlanta.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Atlanta Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Atlanta law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,290.72-$1,613.40 to Atlanta hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Atlanta area as well. Homeowners usually compare Atlanta hardwood floors with Clarkston, GA Hardwood Floors, Decatur Hardwood Floors and Hardwood Floors around Scottdale in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 27, 2019