Costs for Hardwood Floors in Atlantic Beach, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Atlantic Beach, but it will not get them an exact number. Atlantic Beach hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Atlantic Beach is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Duval county ranged from $9,633.00 to $11,992.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Atlantic Beach hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Atlantic Beach Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Atlantic Beach hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Atlantic Beach.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Atlantic Beach Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Atlantic Beach law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,297.44-$1,621.80 to Atlantic Beach hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Atlantic Beach area as well. Homeowners usually compare Atlantic Beach hardwood floors with Jacksonville Beach Hardwood Floors and Hardwood Floors around Neptune Beach in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 15, 2019