Costs for Hardwood Floors in Bethesda, MD
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Bethesda, but it will not get them an exact number. Bethesda hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Bethesda is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Montgomery county ranged from $9,104.00 to $11,310.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Bethesda hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Bethesda Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Bethesda hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Bethesda.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Bethesda Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Maryland sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Bethesda law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,224.84-$1,531.05 to Bethesda hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Bethesda area as well. Homeowners usually compare Bethesda hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors in Hyattsville, MD, Mount Rainier Hardwood Floors and Potomac Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 24, 2018