Costs for Hardwood Floors in Bonita, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Bonita, but it will not get them an exact number. Bonita hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Bonita is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the San Diego county ranged from $10,467.00 to $12,953.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Bonita hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Bonita Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Bonita hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Bonita.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Bonita Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Bonita law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,405.20-$1,756.50 to Bonita hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Bonita area as well. Homeowners usually compare Bonita hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors near Chula Vista, CA, Hardwood Floors around Coronado and Hardwood Floors near Imperial Beach, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 1, 2019