Costs for Hardwood Floors in Brookhaven, PA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Brookhaven, but it will not get them an exact number. Brookhaven hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Brookhaven is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Delaware county ranged from $10,018.00 to $12,392.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Brookhaven hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Brookhaven Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Brookhaven hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Brookhaven.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Brookhaven Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Pennsylvania sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Brookhaven law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,344.60-$1,680.75 to Brookhaven hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Brookhaven area as well. Homeowners usually compare Brookhaven hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors around Claymont, DE, Paulsboro, NJ Hardwood Floors and Hardwood Floors in Aston, PA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 3, 2019