Costs for Hardwood Floors in Calhoun, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Calhoun, but it will not get them an exact number. Calhoun hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Calhoun is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Gordon county ranged from $9,649.00 to $12,028.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Calhoun hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Calhoun Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Calhoun hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Calhoun.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Calhoun Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Calhoun law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,300.56-$1,625.70 to Calhoun hardwood floors estimates.
Last Update: Aug 5, 2019