Costs for Hardwood Floors in Charlton, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Charlton, but it will not get them an exact number. Charlton hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Charlton is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Worcester county ranged from $9,769.00 to $12,115.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Charlton hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Charlton Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Charlton hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Charlton.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Charlton Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Charlton law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,313.04-$1,641.30 to Charlton hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Charlton area as well. Homeowners usually compare Charlton hardwood floors with Auburn Hardwood Floors, Hardwood Floors around Dudley, MA and Hardwood Floors around Leicester in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 2, 2019